Podcast: LeadGnome Featured On ‘The Top’ With Nathan Latka
July 10, 2018 6:05:11 AM | By Matt Benati
A few months ago, I was honored to be featured on The Top, Nathan Latka’s podcast where he talks with the top entrepreneurs in money, marketing, business and life. A successful software entrepreneur himself, Nathan keeps his guests on their toes with tough questions designed to reverse-engineer a company’s success in under 20 minutes.
Nathan’s fast-paced and no-nonsense approach gets business owners to spill their guts about how much money they’re making, how they’re doing it, and what tips they can share for up-and-coming and perspective founders.
I was prepared for a grilling and I wasn’t disappointed. Tune into the podcast to learn:
- Some of the lesser-known facts about LeadGnome’s startup
- What I’ve learned from my experience at other startups
- How I launched LeadGnome in 2014 and bootstrapped entirely
- How some of our customers are leveraging LeadGnome’s data
- How the company grew in the past couple years
- Why I really would think hard on selling at 2-3x ARR.
(By the way, my advice is the same advice I would’ve given to my 20 year old self: Get out there early!)