Video: Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Generation, Explains LeadGnome’s Impact On ABM Success & Lead Quality
September 13, 2016 9:36:50 AM | By Matt Benati
This week, I had the opportunity to chat with Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Generation at Host Analytics, and one of our first beta clients here at LeadGnome. Nick was recently named a Top 40 Demand Marketing Game Changer by Heinz Marketing and Integrate, and featured in an e-book, 155 Tips & Tactics from Demand Marketing’s Top 40 Game Changers. As part of his contribution to the e-book, Nick acknowledges LeadGnome as one of his Essential Marketing Tools, so I was interested to hear how LeadGnome has been working for his organization since he adopted it a little over a year ago.
Here’s a recap of the topics we talked about:
- Host Analytics’ foray into Account Based Marketing, which began in the summer of 2015
- How they identified a list of sales- and marketing-nominated best-fit accounts
- How LeadGnome penetrates target accounts so they hit their coverage goal of 3-5 contacts
- The biggest benefit so far from using LeadGnome (Hint: significant improvement in lead quality)
- How Nick plans to use the Account Based Intelligence LeadGnome mines from campaign reply emails to identify trigger events and plan more strategic follow-ups with leads
Want to find out more about Host Analytics’ success implementing LeadGnome? Download our recent case study featuring Nick and his team. It highlights their ABM strategy using LeadGnome to significantly increase lead quality, cleanse databases and extend their reach within accounts.
In just a matter of minutes, your team can mine Account Based Intelligence from campaign reply emails too. Sign up for our free 30-day trial today. No credit card, no strings — just leads.